- a. “we”, “our” and “us” means Functional Works a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 8604185. Our registered office is at 4C Printing House Yard, London E2 7PR
- b. “candidate” means an individual user of the Website who is seeking employment opportunities.
- c. “employer” means a potential employer interested in identifying and hiring candidates.
- d. “base salary” means either (i) the fixed salary and fixed monetary allowances of the candidate payable for the first calendar year of employment or engagement, as defined in their contract with the employer or (ii) if no salary is specified, the anticipated contractual remuneration of the candidate for the first calendar year by reference to their reasonably anticipated hours of work, excluding in both cases any benefits, bonuses or sign on fees save that if any such benefit, bonus, fee or any other form of remuneration whether separately or collectively has been paid or is reasonably expected to be paid in the first calendar year and comprises greater than 50% of the candidate’s total remuneration for that year it shall be included in the base salary.
- e. “hire” means employ, engage or otherwise contract with to perform services or work personally, and includes any direct or indirect contractual arrangements involving parties other than the employer which involve the engagement of a candidate to perform services or work personally for the direct or indirect benefit of the employer or a party connected to or associated with the employer.
- f. “you” and “your” means an individual candidate or employer (as applicable) who uses the online job matching website which allows employers to review, and if both parties wish, to connect with specific candidates at http://www.intros.io and its subdomains (the “Website”).
- g. “user material” means any data, photos, resumes, projects, literature, manuals, reports, data, drawings, designs, diagrams, tables, software or other information or materials (in whatever form and on whatever media stores are held), created, developed, designed or otherwise prepared or held by you which you upload, post, transmit, submit, input or otherwise contribute to the Website.
- h. Functional Works and you are referred to individually as a “party” and together as “the parties”.
- 2. We reserve the right at any time to change our fees (including charging for services that are currently provided free of charge) and billing methods, in accordance with the process set out inclause 3.1 above.
4. The Website and your obligations
- a. as a candidate, for seeking to gain employment with an employer; or
- b. as an employer, for seeking to employ a prospective candidate.
- 2. Where an employer carries on a business (in whole or in part) as a recruitment agent, employment business or staffing company, such employer is excluded from using the Website in any way.
- 3. Candidate obligations
- 1. As a candidate you must register an account for the Website in accordance with clause 5.
- 3. If you accept an offer of employment (an “Employment Offer”) from an employer you must promptly:
- a. notify us (via the Website, telephone or email) of the Employment Offer; and
- b. provide us with a fully executed copy of the Employment Offer, contract, or a document executed between you and the employer stating the key terms of the Employment Offer, including your start date, probation period and salary.
- You must also notify us in the event your employment is terminated because:
- a. an employer terminates your employment based on unsatisfactory performance during
- b. you voluntarily terminate your employment during your probation period; or
- c. before the start date of your employment, either you or the employer elect not to begin the employment relationship contemplated by the Employment Offer,
- in the event of such termination, you shall not be eligible for the Successful Candidate Payment as set out in clause 6.1.2.